1. Prepoo scalp & leave out with a combination of jojoba oil & grapeseed oil.
2. Shampooed the leave out with Shea Moisture Retention Shampoo. I am starting to run low on this & being it isn't a ultimate favorite I am going to look into other sulfate free shampoo's. Any suggestion?
3. I rinsed out the oil and shampoo. I did not apply any shampoo to my scalp instead in a applicator bottle I used the As I Am Coconut Cowash and massaged that in.
4. Left the Cowash in for a few minutes then rinsed it out to put in my deep conditioner.
5. I used the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle with the same oils and applied that to my scalp. Also on my leave out.
6. Now I started to work on the extensions. I Cowash with Herbal Essence conditioner because I love the scent. Rinsing that out I followed up with the deep conditioner which was also the Aussie 3 Minute.
7. I wrapped my hair and placed a plastic wrap over it. Used my Hair Therapy Wrap to do a heated deep conditioning session. I decided to deep condition for an hour because I felt my hair needed the extra moisture.
8. I thoroughly rinsed out all the product on my scalp and extension. I towel dried my leave out sections and applied my leave in [Chi Silk Infusion & It's a 10 Miracle Leave In]. I applied Chi Silk Infusion on to the weave. I decided to roller set my leave out so that it can be smoother. I then sat under a hooded dryer for 45 minutes until everything was dried.
9. I then flat iron so blending can be easier.