Skip to main content

Camille Rose Naturals Curl Love Moisture Milk Review

Camille Rose Milk ReviewPrice: $14.99 for  8oz

Claims: "Curl Love Moisture Milk will nurture your tresses and aid in preventing breakage, shedding and styling damage. Blended with wholesome natural oils, butters and milks, this everyday moisturizing cream will provide shine, protective anti-oxidants, and long-lasting moisture to enhance the driest hair THE NATURAL WAY"

Consistency: Appears to be rather thick in the bottle but once you squeeze out the product it is more of a lotion feel. The way this product looks inside the bottle almost resembles cake frosting

Ingredients: Deionized water, Behentromonium Methosulfate and Cetearyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (avocado) oil, Oryza Sativa (rice) Bran Oil, Aloe Barbadenis Leaf, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ternifolia (Macadamia nut) Seed Oil, Sorbitol, Camellia (Green Tea) Sinensis Leaf, Oryza Sativa (rice) Milk, Rose Canina (rose hip) seed oil, Cetearly Alchohol, Ceteareth 20, Slippery Elm (Ulmus fulva) bark, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Scent and Love!

Random: Some of these ingredients I never heard of

My Opinion: The version that I have is the new formula that has added ingredients. I never had the old formula so I do not know how it worked. I wish I did have it to be able to compare it. But anyway I have used this product through out the entire month of October and here and there through out November. I feel that this does a rather good job at keeping my hair moisturized. My hair can go about two days without having to moisturize again, but I still do so anyway. I purchased the product to be used as a moisturizer compared to it as a leave in conditioner. But I did use it as a leave in and also as a styler. When I will use it as a moisturizer or styler I always used grape seed oil to seal in the moisture. This product combined with grape seed oil is a amazing duo! I love it As a leave in I really do not care to much about the product. The scent of this product is rather faint not as strong but it smells amazing like vanilla



As a Moisturizer: 

  • Makes my hair feel really soft like super soft. 
  • It also makes my hair feel smooth
  • It adds amazing shine (even without the use of an oil)
  • Also a good at detangling 
As a Leave In Conditioner:
  • Its great at detangling my hair (I notice this because my roots are always the most tangled when I remove it from a towel) 
  • Hair feels moisturized but it is really nothing that is noticeable 
My Results Used as A Styler 
As a Styling Product: 
  • Again give my hair really nice shine
  • Light and fluffy hold with soft definition 
  • Works really good with my Argan Oil Eco Styler Gel
Will I Repurchase? 
Consider that the price is $14.99 for just an 8oz I will still purchase the product. I have used it everyday in October and here and there in November. I still have a rather good amount of product left that I believe will last me till the ending of December, at least I'm hoping. But I will purchase this because I enjoy the results I receive when using it as a moisturizer and styler.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wash Day (7/7)

It feels good to have a clean scalp especially since I haven't washed my hair in almost two weeks! Yeah I know slacker/gross! My  hair needed a good wash and some moisture back into it. Also I just came from the beach and even though I wasn't in the water the elements could of been harsh on my hair ex.sun.  I started off with clarifying my hair since I haven't washed my hair in awhile. Needed to get rid of product build up and plus its the beginning of the month. I used my suave clarifying shampoo, I would say I do prefer the ORS aloe shampoo but I have yet to buy a full size.  I proceeded to conditioning my hair because it was very much needed. I used my L'oreal Power Moisture conditioner and saturated my hair with the product so I can detangle my hair with my fingers instead of a comb. So easy to detangle my hair with this conditioner I love it.  Followed up with my deep conditioner which is the Bee Mine D/C. I didn't wear my heating cap or leave in on for hours.

Umm, Hey ?!

I  have not written a post in over a few months now & I feel a little okay about it. I just was not in the mood to really write about hair. It just started to become repetitive & a little boring to me. Don't get me wrong I still plan on documenting my hair journey & I still enjoy everything hair related. It was just a moment for me that I was kind of over it. I have been enjoying my hair length & been using heat a little too much, but that's okay. I mean isn't that the point of reaching your goal length, to enjoy it in whatever way you want? Well I definitely did & now it's time to get back to my normal hair routine. I still have a long term goal I want to achieve. So let's see where I go from here. This is my small space on the internet & I don't plan on abandoning it any time soon.

Hair Length Check In

I can not believe how far my hair has come. My hair has been in a protective for half the year, which was a sew-in. I did not have a sew in for the summer I gave my hair a break. I am currently debating if I should get another sew in for the colder months that is coming but I am not sure. My hair feels fuller & thicker. I was even asked if I had a weave in lol. Here is my current length. Am I Mid-Back length ? This picture was taken in Oct/13  Here is my current length as of Oct/14