1. I detangled prior to washing and then started with clarifying my hair with my Suave Clarifying Shampoo, I know that I just clarified last week but I was in the pool and I needed to get the chlorine out my head. I was surprisingly able to detangle my hair easily I guess maybe cause I saturated my hair with conditioner before I went into the pool and then rinsed my hair at the pool.
2. I Then follows up with my co-rinse so that I can finger detangle more. I used the Suave Shea Butter & Almond conditioner. The first time I had used this Conditioner was as a Co-wash and it didn't help with detangling or making my hair feel moisturized so I left it alone, for a long time. This time around I decided to use it again and my hair was loving it. I was able to finger detangled and my hair was feeling all types of moisturized and soft. Going to try this as a co wash again this week.
3. I then saturated my deep conditioner which is a mini sample size of silk elements moisturizing deep conditioner. This is my third time using this and I love this stuff. From the first time trying to now I have had the same results each time no matter how long I leave it in. This time around it was in hair for three hours. I also used my heating cap for a deeper conditioning treatment. My hair was supple, soft, smelled great and was able to get my fingers through.
4. Lastly my leaves in I decided on using my Creme of Nature Leave in with my Garnier Fructis Leave in I am so loving the Garnier leave in its becoming a favorite !
5. Lastly I used my Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Custard Styling Creme to help define my twist out. Another good favorite that I love using.
I'm so looking forward to co washing this week with the suave conditioner hope it works well. But other then that wash day went really well again ! I think I'm finally learning how to have a good wash day