Skip to main content

Wash Day

I had a really REALLY good wash day today. Something I haven't had in a really long time. The results I received were amazing. I had recently purchased two new products and ended up using them both. They were the Proclaim Argan Oil Intense Hydrating Masque and the L'oreal Power Moisture Conditioner.

I started off with a clarifying shampoo because I needed to remove alot of build up that I had accumulated in the past weeks. I had decided on using a sample that I had from Miss Jessie it was called Sudsy Slip I think? But it was really good hair didn't feel dried out after using but I prefer the ORS Aloe Shampoo

I had then followed up with the Proclaim hair masque for an hour and a half. I used my Hair Therapy to get a good deep conditioning. My thoughts..Eh once it was rinsed out I had to follow up with a conditioner. Not that it was bad but I needed some slip to help detangle my hair

I then decided to use the L'oreal conditioner and as soon as I applied my tangles had melted away. The conditioner left my hair feeling so moisturized and soft it was great!

I T-shirt dried for about 15 minutes and then put in Garnier Fructis Leave in Conditioner that made everything even better!!!

Once my hair was about 85% dried I did not feel the need to moisturize my hair because it was feeling soft and moisturized but I decided to do so anyway. I did the L.O.C method something I have been trying lately
L = Water
O = Grape Seed Oil
C = Shea Moisture Curl Milk

Flat twist and off too bed with a smile finally !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I Protein Sensitive ?

I had recently purchased Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor and The Keratin & Green Tea leave in. I felt that my hair was in desperate need of some protein being that it was breaking a lot and because I thought my hair was going through moisture overload. Every time I washed it, my hair will feel way to mushy and soft. So today I decided to try the products and my results weren’t so good. This is what I did :
Shampoo with my Neutrogena Triple Moisture & then condition with the Aphogee conditioner. On the bottle it says to either leave it on for 2 or 5 minutes. I don’t know how long I left it in being that I was in the shower, but I do know that I didn’t leave in on for long because I didn’t know the time and I was to nervous having this product in my hair. I want to say it had to be at least 4 minutes that it was in my hair. Once I rinsed it out my hair felt AMAZING! My hair felt so strong and thick. I was just blown away at how good my hair felt. Usually my hair feels like mush an…

So I Made Waist Length

I made my long term goal! I'm finally waist length. I have been on a hair journey for a very long time and through so many trial and errors I found what helped me. My growth has definitely come from protective styling. I'm either doing a sew in and if not that my hair was always in a bun. Also having a simple hair routine is key! Not only that but keeping up with my ends. I plan to get my ends lightly trimmed but the only person I trust is so far from me but very soon I will get one. I might try to do a new hair goal of hip length but honestly not sure having long hair can kind of be annoying, but I'm not complaining I love my current length. 



As I Am Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner | Product Review

Price: $7.99 for 16oz Tub @ Target

Product Claims: 
"This light creamy conditioning lotion spreads easily throughout to cleanse your hair and scalp. Detangling is wonderfully easy and rinsing is too."

"Helps maintains moisture, adds more moisture and retains moisture - vital to the health and happiness of your coils and curls."

"Plus! Contains organic ingredients that help promote healthy hair growth."  
Ingredients:Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificada, Purified) Extracts: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) and Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine)¹, Cetyl Alcohol², Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol², PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearlkonium chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil², Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil¹, Phytosterols¹, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract¹, Quaternium-18, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene, Methylisothiazolinone.
Source: 1-Natural, 2-Coconut

My Thoughts:  My first time using the product I did not like it. I mainly focused on the word Cowash & went o…