Skip to main content

April Hair Goals

So I have been inspired by Jen from Justgrowalready to make a monthly hair goals. I might not make them every month but when I do I would be sure to post it. My goals are simple and easy to follow.

1. Perfect a braid/twist out! Reason why I am constantly bunning is because the results of braid/twist out are never "wearable". They just come out weird & stringy like. My grape seed oils has helped a lot but they still have that limp look!

2. Baggy 2x a week. I tend to have drier ends then the rest of my hair so bagging my ends would make them stay moisturized. Also doing it twice a week can keep me away from moisture overload.

3. Continue with my JBCO every other day as I been doing. (Thinking about everyday)

4. Stay away from protein ! Might use it once this month but other then that I'm strictly looking into moisturizing products



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I Protein Sensitive ?

I had recently purchased Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor and The Keratin & Green Tea leave in. I felt that my hair was in desperate need of some protein being that it was breaking a lot and because I thought my hair was going through moisture overload. Every time I washed it, my hair will feel way to mushy and soft. So today I decided to try the products and my results weren’t so good. This is what I did :
Shampoo with my Neutrogena Triple Moisture & then condition with the Aphogee conditioner. On the bottle it says to either leave it on for 2 or 5 minutes. I don’t know how long I left it in being that I was in the shower, but I do know that I didn’t leave in on for long because I didn’t know the time and I was to nervous having this product in my hair. I want to say it had to be at least 4 minutes that it was in my hair. Once I rinsed it out my hair felt AMAZING! My hair felt so strong and thick. I was just blown away at how good my hair felt. Usually my hair feels like mush an…

So I Made Waist Length

I made my long term goal! I'm finally waist length. I have been on a hair journey for a very long time and through so many trial and errors I found what helped me. My growth has definitely come from protective styling. I'm either doing a sew in and if not that my hair was always in a bun. Also having a simple hair routine is key! Not only that but keeping up with my ends. I plan to get my ends lightly trimmed but the only person I trust is so far from me but very soon I will get one. I might try to do a new hair goal of hip length but honestly not sure having long hair can kind of be annoying, but I'm not complaining I love my current length. 



Current Length (After Self Trim)

This is the current length of my hair after I had attempted to doing a self trim. Here a better picture of the slight unevenness in my hair. I'm not planning to get it even until my birthday. (My shoulders look like I have shoulder pads for some reason lol). My hair has this fake wanna be V shape lol but it's whatever with patience my hair would be back to being even. My hair is now currently above my bra strap :( be cut from being below it.