Skip to main content

Time To Create My Regimen

It's time that I create a regimen. I want it to be simple but effective of course. Through out my journey I went off what my hair needed which really help me but this time I need a guide. Thats what I believe a regimen is for to help you through your journey until you get the hang of things and fully understand your hair. Idk thats my opinion but anyway, I'm going to address my problem areas first so I can have an idea on how I can create my regimen.

1. Dryness - I have very dry hair especially towards my ends. So I know that I need to incorporate moisture of course. I've also learned that I have low porosity hair. As I'm doing my research on low porosity I know that putting in moisture into lo-po hair would be a challenge. 

2. Breakage - My hair is breaking but not really bad but to a point that it needs to be corrected.

3. Thin Hair - I want to thicken up my hair being that it has gotten so thin from the weave.

4. Lastly having low porosity hair. Like I said in my first point having low porosity hair can be a challenge so I have to learn more about my hair and how to deal with having lo-po.

So I'm pretty much going through the usual things that people would be going through with their hair

Basic Regimen:
Cowashing frequently
M&S every other day
Shampoo wash once a week
Deep condition twice with heat
Prepoo
JBCO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I Protein Sensitive ?

I had recently purchased Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor and The Keratin & Green Tea leave in. I felt that my hair was in desperate need of some protein being that it was breaking a lot and because I thought my hair was going through moisture overload. Every time I washed it, my hair will feel way to mushy and soft. So today I decided to try the products and my results weren’t so good. This is what I did :
Shampoo with my Neutrogena Triple Moisture & then condition with the Aphogee conditioner. On the bottle it says to either leave it on for 2 or 5 minutes. I don’t know how long I left it in being that I was in the shower, but I do know that I didn’t leave in on for long because I didn’t know the time and I was to nervous having this product in my hair. I want to say it had to be at least 4 minutes that it was in my hair. Once I rinsed it out my hair felt AMAZING! My hair felt so strong and thick. I was just blown away at how good my hair felt. Usually my hair feels like mush an…

So I Made Waist Length

I made my long term goal! I'm finally waist length. I have been on a hair journey for a very long time and through so many trial and errors I found what helped me. My growth has definitely come from protective styling. I'm either doing a sew in and if not that my hair was always in a bun. Also having a simple hair routine is key! Not only that but keeping up with my ends. I plan to get my ends lightly trimmed but the only person I trust is so far from me but very soon I will get one. I might try to do a new hair goal of hip length but honestly not sure having long hair can kind of be annoying, but I'm not complaining I love my current length. 



Hello 2016 !

Hey! I hope you all had an amazing start to the new year. Around this time everyone has created goals they plan to accomplish. New year so new goals you want to achieve, new challenges you will soon face and new opportunities will come fourth.

I feel 2015 was a bittersweet year. I achieved a lot but also had a few loses that ended up changing my life. Now I just have to keep going on with life and put that behind me. 2016 for me might be the year of a lot of challenges that I will soon be facing and I am ready for it.
My Personal Goals: 
- To become a morning person  There something about waking up early and being able to get more done. Also to enjoy the quiet and peacefulness of the early mornings. 
- Love Mondays!  Okay so this may sound weird, but what I'm saying is make Monday's my favorite day. I want it to feel like a fresh start every week. Not feel like ugh Monday, if you get what I'm saying haha! 
- Read Read Read! I use to love reading. Every week I was reading so…