Skip to main content

Hair Wish List

 
I've always wanted to create a list like this (It's Not Perfect Thou)
 
 1. Be Mine Beeutiful Deep Conditioner
 I really want to give this deep conditioner a try it does contain some great ingredients as well. The price is pretty high though $28.97. But I hope that curl mart would have a promotion soon so I can order this.
 
2. Silk Dream Vanilla Silk Cream Moisture Dream Deep Conditioner
Another Deep Conditioner that I am interested in buying soon. After reading about this from my fellow bloggers JustGrowAlready & Loving MY Hair (click link for their review) I really want to try it out especially since I am protein sensitive and reading on Loving My Hair review pretty much sold me since she as well has protein sensitive hair.
 
3. Hair Therapy Wrap
Since I do have low porosity hair and learning that heat helps the hair absorb product well. I decided that this would be a great buy. I wont have to be stuck sitting under my dryer for 30mins or longer. With this I can move around and be free lol
 
4. T-shirt Hair Chart
Self Explanatory
 
5. Aunt Jackie Hair Line
I have just recently heard about this product line and there was really good reviews on it. Knot On My Watch Detangler and In Control Deep Conditioner is what I want the most if I had to choose just two products. But I do want to try the whole line out
 



Comments

  1. Curlmart currently has a sale! It is 20% off plus 5.00 flat rate shipping. The code is SPRING. If you miss this one, they almost always have another one! You could scoop up the hair therapy wrap and the Bee Mine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wash Day (7/7)

It feels good to have a clean scalp especially since I haven't washed my hair in almost two weeks! Yeah I know slacker/gross! My  hair needed a good wash and some moisture back into it. Also I just came from the beach and even though I wasn't in the water the elements could of been harsh on my hair ex.sun.  I started off with clarifying my hair since I haven't washed my hair in awhile. Needed to get rid of product build up and plus its the beginning of the month. I used my suave clarifying shampoo, I would say I do prefer the ORS aloe shampoo but I have yet to buy a full size.  I proceeded to conditioning my hair because it was very much needed. I used my L'oreal Power Moisture conditioner and saturated my hair with the product so I can detangle my hair with my fingers instead of a comb. So easy to detangle my hair with this conditioner I love it.  Followed up with my deep conditioner which is the Bee Mine D/C. I didn't wear my heating cap or leave in on for hours.

Hair Length Check In

I can not believe how far my hair has come. My hair has been in a protective for half the year, which was a sew-in. I did not have a sew in for the summer I gave my hair a break. I am currently debating if I should get another sew in for the colder months that is coming but I am not sure. My hair feels fuller & thicker. I was even asked if I had a weave in lol. Here is my current length. Am I Mid-Back length ? This picture was taken in Oct/13  Here is my current length as of Oct/14

So I Made Waist Length

I made my long term goal! I'm finally waist length. I have been on a hair journey for a very long time and through so many trial and errors I found what helped me. My growth has definitely come from protective styling. I'm either doing a sew in and if not that my hair was always in a bun. Also having a simple hair routine is key! Not only that but keeping up with my ends. I plan to get my ends lightly trimmed but the only person I trust is so far from me but very soon I will get one. I might try to do a new hair goal of hip length but honestly not sure having long hair can kind of be annoying, but I'm not complaining I love my current length.