Skip to main content

Farewell Blonde Hair...

For now ? I usually get tired of my hair color after awhile and being that I had this color for already two years its time for a change. Don't get me wrong I love the color and maintaining it wasn't as hard as I thought but I just need a change. I love experimenting with color and for this year I have already two colors in mind. Light brown and ombré. I know I said I wasn't going to put color on my hair anymore but now I'm thinking otherwise. It's just this one time and also I have been looking into my weave and I really couldn't find anything to correctly match my hair color. If I had tried to color the weave my hair color I would had not succeeded. So I decided to save me the trouble and just color my hair black and purchase my weave black. I was going to do a dark brown instead but my roots being that they are black already the dark brown hair dye would not take and I need my hair color to match the weave color being that I am leaving some of my hair out. I would be doing another post on my hair color once its done and also on the weave I had purchased if you ladies would like to see what I had got. I hope everything goes well *crosses fingers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I Protein Sensitive ?

I had recently purchased Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor and The Keratin & Green Tea leave in. I felt that my hair was in desperate need of some protein being that it was breaking a lot and because I thought my hair was going through moisture overload. Every time I washed it, my hair will feel way to mushy and soft. So today I decided to try the products and my results weren’t so good. This is what I did :
Shampoo with my Neutrogena Triple Moisture & then condition with the Aphogee conditioner. On the bottle it says to either leave it on for 2 or 5 minutes. I don’t know how long I left it in being that I was in the shower, but I do know that I didn’t leave in on for long because I didn’t know the time and I was to nervous having this product in my hair. I want to say it had to be at least 4 minutes that it was in my hair. Once I rinsed it out my hair felt AMAZING! My hair felt so strong and thick. I was just blown away at how good my hair felt. Usually my hair feels like mush an…

So I Made Waist Length

I made my long term goal! I'm finally waist length. I have been on a hair journey for a very long time and through so many trial and errors I found what helped me. My growth has definitely come from protective styling. I'm either doing a sew in and if not that my hair was always in a bun. Also having a simple hair routine is key! Not only that but keeping up with my ends. I plan to get my ends lightly trimmed but the only person I trust is so far from me but very soon I will get one. I might try to do a new hair goal of hip length but honestly not sure having long hair can kind of be annoying, but I'm not complaining I love my current length. 



As I Am Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner | Product Review

Price: $7.99 for 16oz Tub @ Target

Product Claims: 
"This light creamy conditioning lotion spreads easily throughout to cleanse your hair and scalp. Detangling is wonderfully easy and rinsing is too."

"Helps maintains moisture, adds more moisture and retains moisture - vital to the health and happiness of your coils and curls."

"Plus! Contains organic ingredients that help promote healthy hair growth."  
Ingredients:Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificada, Purified) Extracts: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) and Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine)¹, Cetyl Alcohol², Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol², PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearlkonium chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil², Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil¹, Phytosterols¹, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract¹, Quaternium-18, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene, Methylisothiazolinone.
Source: 1-Natural, 2-Coconut

My Thoughts:  My first time using the product I did not like it. I mainly focused on the word Cowash & went o…