Sunday, November 4, 2012

Current Length (After Self Trim)

This is the current length of my hair after I had attempted to doing a self trim. Here a better picture of the slight unevenness in my hair. I'm not planning to get it even until my birthday. (My shoulders look like I have shoulder pads for some reason lol). My hair has this fake wanna be V shape lol but it's whatever with patience my hair would be back to being even. My hair is now currently above my bra strap :( be cut from being below it.

5 comments:

  1. Your hair is gooorrrggeeeoooussss! Thickness, color, great healthy ends! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! I really try to take care of my hair especially since it's colored treated. Still learning as I go though. I love your hair as well! Its beautiful

      Delete
  2. It looks beautiful and so healthy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! I really love the colour

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...