Found this post on Hairlista.com and thought I should answer the questions on my blog. Thought this would be really fun to do and for people to know more about my hair. (NOTE: THESE ARE NOT MY QUESTIONS)
1.What is your current length?
My current length is grazing bra strap length
2. What is your ultimate goal length?
My ultimate goal length is waist length
3. Had any setbacks in your journey so far?
Spilt ends and breakage !
4. After you reach your goal will you continue to maintain that length OR if relaxed will you go natural and start another journey?
Once I reach my goal I would definitely maintain the length.
5. What are you looking forward to the most when you reach your goal?
When I reach my goal I’m looking forward to being able to wear the many styles that I am unable to do now. Also proving to my family, my mom especially, that my hair is able to grow. But overall healthy hair.
6. What is your hair type?
My hair type is maybe in the 3C’s category.
7. Will you ever color your hair?
Yes, I colored my hair multiple times and as of now I am color-treated.
8. What has been the most challenging on your hair journey so far?
My most challenging would have to be not using heat, looking for products that work and trying to perfect certain protective styles.
9. Are there other family members/friends on a hair journey as well?
Nope I am the only one that’s on a hair journey.
10. Are you a product junkie?
Sadly, yes. I cant help it I love buying new products and trying products out. But lately I been controlling myself.
11. What is your favorite hair accessories?
My favorite hair accessories are headbands.
12. What is your favorite store to buy hair products?
Favorite store to buy hair products has to be my local beauty supply stores and Target.
13.What is your favorite protective style?
Favorite protective style is buns and braid outs (which I am still trying to perfect).
14. Who is your hair inspiration?
Hair inspiration would have to be Sunshyne and a lovely lady that has a blog sadly not sure of her name but the blog is call Just Grow Already!
15.How long have you been on your hair journey?
I have been on and off many hair journey's but this time I am more then serious and it started the day I had recently color my hair. Which was on April 11th. Its been a month now and I am so proud of myself of keeping up with my hair.
16. What is your favorite hair product?
Favorite hair product has to be of course conditioner, deep conditioner and I do love my light protein treatments. They be doing wonders for my hair.
17. What do you love most about your hair?
What I love about my hair is that its natural! With natural hair your able to do anything with it. From curly to straight styles its so versatile.